The Presbytery of Florida has obtained permission for congregations to copy the following post-223rd General Assembly bulletin inserts from Presbyterian Outlook. This insert is intended to provide a summary of what happened at the General Assembly and explain how the assembly voted on significant issues, from new denominational leadership to the world’s concerns.
English language versions:
Korean language versions:
- Note to clerks of session: Please be sure to send the necrology of your ministers and elders for October 1, 2017 - September 30, 2018, to Presbytery Stated Clerk Jeannie Dixon at email@example.com by October 5. The list should include name, date of death and church name for elders and ministers of Word and Sacrament only.
- Click here to download a remittance form to send with your giving to the Presbytery.
- Need to contact a minister or elder for occasional pulpit supply preaching? Check the Presbytery's Pulpit Supply List (updated 3/29/18). Unsure about compensation? Consult the Presbytery's Honoraria Guidelines.
- In compliance with the Book of Order (G-3.0303c and G-2.1103b), the presbytery establishes minimum compensation standards for pastoral calls and certified Christian educators within the presbytery:
- Update your session member roster and church leaders for the Presbytery's database and directory. Please send completed forms to the Presbytery office at firstname.lastname@example.org or P. O. Box 7, Chipley, FL 32428.